Tuesday 21 February 2012

Welcome!

Once upon a time there was a young girl who dreamed of one day being a famous fashion designer, owning lots of designer clothes and her very own special pair of Louboutin’s. Unfortunately only part of that dream came true; I got the job as a fashion designer and moved into one of the most inspirational cities in the world, in my favourite part of that city; East London.  

Celebrating fashion, art and travelling through my eyes I present you ‘Irreplaceable’ the blog!

Photos: Coffee, Great Eastern Street Street Art East London, Breakfast in Bethnal Green, London Fashion Week; Ashley Isham Show, London Eye, My Flat, Houses of Parliament, Backstage London Fashion Week; Todd Lynn, My favourite street! Fashion Street!

2 comments:

  1. Hiya! Thank you for your comment in my blog, really made me smile :) I love East London and I went there for vintage hunting. I lived in London for 8 years and I love it!!So far your blog looks great and for tips I don't know what to say I still trying to figure it out myself ha,ha but if you want to ask me something specic please do it here: victoria@stylemarmalade.com I'll be happy to answer :) keep in touch. x

    ReplyDelete